Skip to main content

Crochet Towel Toppers



Let me bring that old fashion feel to your kitchen.





Growing up as a kid I use to see these beautiful towels with crocheted tops in just about every kitchen I went into as a kid. They have long been forgotten in the past and I want to bring that old fashion feel back to your kitchen. I cut the towels in half and crochet each side for $2.00 each side, or 2 for $5.00. You can mix and match any way you want, if you provide the towels I'll crochet each side for $2.00 each side.
 Towels pictured are for advertisement only, to see what I have on hand you can contact me through my Facebook page TKG Creations.








Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Abbreviations | U.S. Terminology

Crochet Abbreviations U.S. Terminology Crochet patterns has abbreviations, they have too or you would have a 50 page book for one pattern. It can be scary at first and I understand, so here is a compiled list to help you understand reading a written pattern. _________________________________________________________________________________ alt - alternate approx - approximately beg - beginning bet - between BL - back loop BLO - back loop only bo - bobble BP - back post cc - color change ch - chain stitch ch-sp - chain space cl - cluster cm - centimeter cont - continue dc - double crochet dc2tog - double crochet two stitches together dec - decrease dtr - double treble crochet exdc - extended double crochet extr - extended triple crochet FL - front loop FLO - front loop only FO - finish off foll - following FP - front post gr - gram half dc - half double crochet hdc - half double crochet hdc2tog - half double crochet two stitches together in - in

Simple Head Wrap

Simple Head Wrap Head wraps are popular in my area so I have been making these for several years now, I have added flowers, snowflakes and some has asked not to put anything on them. These are sure to add some style to any outfit. So here is a free pattern for a very simple and easy head wrap. Crocheted head wraps are a must have in your crochet pattern library. They work up quickly, allowing you to create beautiful and fashionable head accessories, they also make great last-minute gifts, and gives you the flexibility to be as creative that you want. Head wraps are a simple small crochet projects that can be use for stash busting, using up yarn leftover from a other projects. Crochet head wraps come in a variety of designs, including headbands and ear warmers.T he variety of colors and the embellishments is so great that  you can make a lot of these head wraps without ever getting bored. Plus, they add a pop of color and style to any outfit wh

Finally

Finally feeling like fall. What a wonderful way to start out the day with fall in the air, some well needed rain, a hook, yarn and coffee! To bad I haven't been to the store yet for more pumpkin spice creamer, don't taste the same with near 90 degree temps we've had for 2 months here in East, TN. Currently on my hook is a bunny security blanket. They are throwing a baby shower for a co-worker at my wife's job and someone ordered it as a gift. I'm taking a break so I can talk to you all. Can't believe Halloween is right around the corner and you know what that means Thanksgiving and Christmas is on it's way.